Monday, August 31, 2009

What the!?

What is it with young children and spitting gum on the bus!? That's disgusting. I don't want to see chewed gum spat in the aisle for someone to step in. I don't want it in my hair, either. I'm proud of my shaggy mane of hair.

As far as garbage on the seats, don't cover a spill with a magazine, then not tell the person that you spilled coffee or something like that on the seat. I wanted, and I don't say this lightly, to kill the teen who spilled soda on my seat, didn't tell me, then laughed at me, saying, "Hey, Wet Ass, what's up!" I got the last laugh when they got chucked off, giving a triumphant, "HA!" out the window.

Also, what the heck with the chip bags floating around the back of the bus? That's rude. I never eat on the bus. I only rarely have a soda on the bus.

And to the moron who dumped a 2 liter of Mountain Dew all over the floor (I hope it was mountain dew and not pee! That soaked my favorite pair of running shoes), next time, don't do that when you're on the bus going downhill to a stoplight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker