Monday, November 2, 2009

Aw, crap!

Well, Halloween has its perks, and one is riding the bus all day to see what one can find. Anyone who was anyone had a costume on, and yes, I was one of them.

Pulled on the hat, trenchcoat, and jet-black sunglasses, settled into the bus, and spoke only in quiet tones. For a whole day, I was a spy.

Met up with the people who thought I was a Werewolf, and heard them speaking about such a thing. I lean forward, lift the hat and glasses off, and speak in calm tones, "Next time, check the seat behind you. I hear everything." and then sit back, putting my hat and sunglasses back on.

Also had a beautiful full moon that shone through even the cloudy night. Made the 2 in front of me nervous, though I stated, just to joke back, "Don't worry, I won't bite."

Needless to say, I wasn't about to go sprinting on my toes for the nearest exit this time.

Though I hate having to cut my mane of hair. I swear, whatever gives the little kids the thought to stick their used, nasty, germy chewing gum in my shaggy mane of hair is getting out of hand. On the plus side, it was long enough I donated the good portions for making wigs. Hope they don't mind that some of my hair, even at my young age, has turned gray or silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker